Tag Report analyzes all of your top 100 listings’ tags and shows you how often you use each one, how much competition each has, search volumes, and more.
Use this feature to assess the quality of your tags and determine whether or not you are using tags with a variety of competitive levels.
You will also be able to see if specific tags are over- or under-utilized. In addition to Etsy search data, you can view Google Searches, Google Competition, and Google Cost per Click (CPC) for each tag.
How to Use
In the Main Menu, click Shop and then Tag Report.
View the total number of different tags used in your shop at the top of the page.
Click the orange Refresh button below if the data displayed is not up to date.
Use the report to view the following information for each tag:
- Tag Occurrences – How many times the tag appears in your shop’s top 100 listings. Click the number displayed to navigate to our Tag Filter feature. You can use this feature to separate groups of similar listings from the rest of your listing
- Average Searches (US) – Average number of monthly searches on Etsy by shoppers in the USA, based on the past 12 months of Etsy data
- Average Clicks (US) – Average number of monthly clicks that listings in searches for that keyword get on Etsy, based on the past 12 months of Etsy data
- Average CTR (US) – CTR, or click-through rate, indicates the average number of monthly clicks that listings in searches for that keyword get on Etsy, based on the past 12 months of Etsy data
- Etsy Competition (US) – How much competition you can expect with this keyword on Etsy search results pages
- Search Trend – Indicates how the popularity of the keyword changed over the past 15 months. Use this statistic to predict what times of the year the tag will increase and decrease in popularity
- Google Searches – Estimated number of searches for the keyword performed on Google each month
- Google Competition – Indicates the level of advertisers that are competing on Google for the keyword. The competition score ranges from 0 to 1, with 0 being no competition and 1 being high. High competition is a good indicator of purchase intent
- Google CPC – CPC, or cost-per-click, indicates how much advertisers are prepared to pay to appear at the top of search results for the keyword. If advertisers are prepared to pay a high CPC, that indicates the keywords have good purchase intent
Click the gray star next to any tag to add it to a keyword list (linked via the floating blue button at the bottom of the page).
Use the Filter field in the blue bar to filter specific tags. Sort any column by clicking the small gray arrows to the right of each column title.
Use the dropdown menu on the right to select which country you would like to view keyword data from.
Click the orange Export button to copy, print, or export your report.
Who Can Use This?
This feature is available to all eRank members. However, please note that Free members are only able to view each tag’s Etsy Competition in this feature and are unable to export data.