Contract position. 30+ hours / week.
We are looking for an experienced technical writer to support our marketing team. Our ideal candidate has strong writing experience in the e-commerce space, and has experience selling on Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Shopify or similar.
- Create and maintain articles that explain eRank features and how to use them.
- Create well-researched, insightful articles that help people make money selling online.
- Create and maintain on-page instructions that explain how to use the various eRank features and tools.
- Work with engineering to detail new features and improvements for software releases.
- Work with our product development team to ensure timely release of instructional material.
- Work with our customer support team to update help articles as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or similar.
- 2+ years of experience selling on Etsy.
- Experience writing content based on SEO concepts and best practices.
- Excellent research, writing and editorial skills, with the ability to respond to edits.
- Ability to use data to write compelling stories and help create data visualizations to elevate an article.
- Experience with AP Style.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to write and edit work quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate your work to other teammates.
- Portfolio of writing samples/links to published work.
- Experience using eRank
- Experience selling on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, or similar.
- Own a “top 1%” Etsy shop.
For the past six years, eRank has been helping people sell online, specifically on Etsy. We are the most popular Etsy SEO company in the world, we’re 100% work from home, and have a passionate and friendly global workforce. You are free to choose your own hours and location. If you like helping others and sharing your learnings, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.