To connect your Etsy shop to eRank:
- Log into your Etsy shop, then log into eRank.com.
- In the top right corner of your eRank screen, click on Settings > Settings.
- Under Your Shops, click the blue “Connect Another Shop” button.
- You will be taken to Etsy.com where you can verify your account and click the “Allow Access” button.
- You will then be returned to eRank.
- To connect another shop, log into the Etsy shop you want to connect, then on eRank click on your Shop Icon in the top right corner of your screen, and click “Connect Another Shop.” Afterward, to toggle between shops, click on your Shop Icon.
Good to know:
- It is free to connect shops to your eRank account.
- You can connect as many Etsy shops as you like to your eRank account.
- Note that lookup quotas are per user, not per shop.
- If you’d like to watch a demo, we have a one-minute YouTube video here.